Sayid goes to work tonight!!! whooooo anyone else watching Lost?
Sayid goes to work tonight!!! whooooo anyone else watching Lost?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Yes watching
Sayid=bad dude
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
DANG that Jack DANG HIM!!!!! him and his hypocratic oath blah blah!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
As usual, a great episode.
Kate's step-father was the soldier in the truck talking to Sayid at the end.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
im two weeks behind on Lost and Invasion..got em on the DVR, just aint had time to watch em, any good twists been on the show recently??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks